Sending records on WhatsApp is undoubtedly an extraordinary comfort: it permits us to rapidly share any report from the cell phone, depending on a quick and far-reaching stage, which presumably all contacts in the location book use. In any case, albeit the application locally upholds the sending of any document, not every person realizes that even on the iPhone, it is feasible to send PDFs, yet additionally compress, apk, rar, exe records, etc. Suppose you are considering how to send any record using WhatsApp for iPhone. In that case, it is very straightforward, yet to work with the activity, it is likewise essential to utilize an outsider application called Documents 5.
So how about we perceive how to send any document on WhatsApp for iPhone? As we referenced, first, you want to introduce Documents 5, which you can get for nothing from the identification underneath. As of now, begin Documents 5 and import the archive you want to send. Reports 5 is a highly flexible application, and multiple ways permit you to download or duplicate a record inside it, to then permit you to oversee it through the product: for instance, you can download any document using the incorporated program, sync it through cloud administrations (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box or OneDrive) or duplicate it from your PC through Drive Wi-Fi. To utilize Drive Wi-Fi, open the side menu, click on the stuff at the upper left, then, at that point, click on Drive Wi-Fi and empower the Activate Drive thing.
As of now, it will be feasible to duplicate any record to Documents 5 essentially by composing the location that shows up underneath in the location bar of the program. After replicating our record into a Documents 5 organizer, it may be helpful to send it through WhatsApp. Then, at that point, open the WhatsApp talk to which you need to send the record, click on the + button, and afterward on Document. Underneath, you will see the thing Other. Click on the three specks and empower Documents 5 from the rundown. Starting here, each time you attempt to share a record, you will likewise track down Documents 5 from the rundown, and from here, you can choose any document you need.
How To Send A Photo Without Losing Quality On WhatsApp With Android
The trick to sending uncompressed photos with WhatsApp, and leaving it at high resolution on an Android smartphone, is to avoid pressing the paperclip symbol and then choose the gallery or Photography option. The alternative is:
- Enter WhatsApp and open an individual or group chat.
- To send a photo, tap the paperclip icon at the bottom right, next to the field where you write a message.
- In the pop-up that appears, click on Document.
- Click Browse other documents.
- Browse the files for the photo you want to share
- Click on File> Pictures, or install a file management app such as Cx File Explorer
- After selecting the image, WhatsApp will ask you if you want to send the image file to the user you are chatting with
- Press on Send, and that’s it.
How To Send A Photo Without Losing Quality On WhatsApp With iOS
With an iPhone, the procedure is slightly different:
- Go to the photo folder and open the image to send.
- Press the share icon and save the image in the File folder.
- Enter WhatsApp and open the chat with your contact or group.
- Press the + icon, and immediately after, select Document.
- Choose the image saved in the File and send it as a document.
By following this procedure, you can send uncompressed photos with WhatsApp, but beware the maximum size allowed for all multimedia files (images, videos, or voice messages) to be sent or forwarded through the instant messaging app is 16 MB on all platforms.
Also Read: Promote Your App With Google: What To Know