Email marketing is still essential, with a decidedly high ROI (Return on Investment). Creating long-term communication with the public you are targeting is the best choice for retaining your customers and potential buyers interested in your products or services who haven’t bought anything yet but need to solve it. In this article, discover three correct ways to do email marketing and some simple methods to convince people interested in your products or services to leave their email. The impact of professional email marketing could turn your business around if used correctly in business terms, calling it the tool with the most effective return on investment ever.
Email marketing is essential in making communication with your audience efficient. Like all direct marketing strategies, communicating with your audience via email also places great importance on sharing content with your audience. The goal is always to be able to count on effective communication. Nothing to do with messages of an advertising and promotional nature, as is mistakenly believed in the collective imagination. The primary intent is to build a stable relationship with your customers, achieving loyalty step by step. The primary objective of the sender’s work is to be considered a point of reference in the sector in which it operates.
Three Different Ways Of Doing Email Marketing
How to do email marketing: 3 practical tips. It is possible to reduce the different ways of doing email marketing to three:
Email Marketing Advertising
- The one best known to everyone.
- Even by non-experts.
- The presence of advertisements, primarily banners, in the email aims to attract the recipients’ attention, transforming them into potential customers from the moment they click on them.
DEM (Direct Email Marketing)
- It is direct communication that aims to start long-term relationships with customers.
- The interactive component is essential, as it allows, for example, freelancers to have helpful content purchased or downloaded.
- Like a promotional offer on building an e-commerce site or a discount for a basic professional email pack.
- If this direct email marketing strategy is planned skillfully, producing sharing, increasing effective traffic on the site, interacting with new potential customers and retaining customers, and turning them into ambassadors of your products or services will be some of the goals you can reach smoothly.
Retention Email Marketing
- This is a way of doing email marketing focused solely and exclusively on loyalty.
- You address existing customers to strengthen the bond.
- Therefore, it is essential that the latter is already subscribed to the mailing list and has given their consent to receive the targeted communications in question.
- In this process, the newsletter will aim to make the brand’s presence constantly perceived, which must be stable and optimistic.
- For example, dealing with the added value of a service related to improving the personalization between the brand and the customer can be a strategy that brings results.
The Crucial Importance Of Collecting Email Addresses
When you choose email marketing as a strategy for your business, obtaining the email addresses of the people you can help solve their needs is essential. They can be both customers and users, potentially interested in learning more about the reference business. They may have filled out the form to ask for information or to get a free, no-obligation quote.
Obtaining the recipient’s consent, however, is mandatory by the provisions of the GDPR concerning sending emails for business purposes, especially in the promotional and commercial sphere. Therefore, it is always up to the person concerned to sign the privacy legislation, give his consent, and continue with the contact’s release. At this stage, it’s wise to get the knack for releasing the email addresses of those interested in your referral business. These are potential customers, and it is necessary to know how to cultivate them.
So How Do You Get Them To Give You Their Email Address?
It is a wise choice to give importance to the online contact form. This must always be visible on the website and easily accessible on the opt-in page. Even in the event of a failed purchase, the contact form is essential because it is from here that the person concerned can subscribe to the newsletter to stay updated on good discounts and last-minute promotional offers. Even discounts and gifts, given through premium content, strictly via email, play a fundamental role.
To obtain the email address of those directly concerned, you can periodically offer personalized promotions to those who subscribe to the newsletter. The same goes for discounts. For example, the welcome discounts provided for new subscribers and the coupons that allow you to get lower prices always have a visual impact in the eyes of the user. Another good idea: is the loyalty program. Anticipating having one is crucial to obtain the email addresses of users and customers. For example, a loyalty card in digital format will allow those who subscribed to it to accumulate points every time they make a purchase on the e-commerce portal.
The goal set must always be specified clearly at the beginning: for example, following five purchases at the online store, the customer will be able to make the sixth purchase, benefiting from a 50% discount. Initiatives like these appeal to your actual and potential customers, who will gladly release their email addresses. This is for the simple reason that it suits them. But actually, it’s good for you too.
Also Read: What Can AI Do In E-Commerce?