Setting up a CRM is essential, but how do you choose between HubSpot CRM and Salesforce? To succeed in founding an effective campaign on the web, it is imperative to use a CRM. Two CRMs currently dominate the market: Hubspot CRM and Salesforce, two powerful and nearly perfect CRMs. But what to choose? Who is better than the other? This article will give you an idea of the CRM that best meets your needs.
The Interface: Hubspot Vs. Salesforce
We’ll start with the interface since that’s the first thing you’ll notice when using one of these CRMs. For someone who is not comfortable in front of a busy interface, it is not advisable to use Salesforce. The latter offers many tabs and fairly complex “click” procedures to achieve simple, even minimal, actions. Getting used to this interface takes a lot of time and a lot of repetition. At first, you may get lost while using it.
On the other hand, we have a neat interface for HubSpot. Getting started is easy, and the layout of the tabs allows the user to organize themselves well while using HubSpot. The strong point of HubSpot is also that it highlights videos aimed at guiding the user. Another assistance, such as the FAQ or the blog, is there so the user can make the most of the features offered. There are even guides on Inbound Marketing and Inbound Sales. Compared to Salesforce, Hubspot CRM has by far the best interface.
CRM Functionalities: A Very Relative Choice
- The two CRMs share roughly the same basic functionalities, which is essential in a good CRM. They offer a very effective lead-scoring feature . You can do lead segmentation according to your requirements.
- They also design an automatic emailing system to follow up with prospects. A feature called sales automation.
- Both CRMs allow you to be notified of all your prospects’ activities on social networks. A technique much appreciated by users to effectively establish an effective sales system on social networks.
- Interactive sales assistant: Both CRMs set up a system that makes managing your sales easier. From simple reminders to signing contracts, both CRMs help you speed up your productivity.
- HubSpot’s appointment scheduling takes the form of a calendar, while Salesforce, the latter offers an appointment template.
- HubSpot’s features focus mainly on the Marketing area, while Salesforce concentrates on the sales force.
When it comes to features, the best CRM is the one that best suits your business. Anyway, it’s not for nothing that Hubspot and Salesforce are positioned at the head of the best CRMs on the market.
Hubspot CRM is a platform for users to maximize their experience. It is quite possible to create unique and completely personalized parameters. This management mechanism allows users to efficiently manage data, such as contacts, lead scoring, or form field mapping. All these modules are customizable. With these customizations available, users will have the freedom to create their settings. They will harvest data faster and accelerate their productivity. Because of this, each user works according to their wishes. This means that the data is more understandable.
Unlike HubSpot, most customizations on Salesforce must go through the admin. Overall, this can be a good point in internal communication since each member will get the same information. However, for team members, this may be less convenient for them since they will need help to make their changes. However, for administrators, the possible customizations are almost limitless. They can choose the most effective method to ensure proper data management. In short, regarding personalization, HubSpot offers personalizations focused on personalized user experience, while Salesforce focuses on group strength and a more collective rendering.
Who Offers The Best Reporting Tools?
This is one of the main strengths of Salesforce. You can customize the dashboards according to your tastes and needs. You can also carry out a very detailed visualization in real-time. On the other hand, on the HubSpot side, despite the customizable dashboards, you have to pay a subscription of $200 per month to benefit from the same levels of customization that you get for free on Salesforce. Here, without a doubt, Salesforce wins the game.
And On The Investment Side?
The free features of Hubspot CRM are a real highlight. However, if you want to take advantage of all the CRM features, you will have to choose between two offers: Hub Marketing Pro or Hub Sales Pro, depending on your needs. The introductory offer is 46 euros monthly. The business option is the most expensive. It costs 2,944 euros per month. It is important to note that if you are a startup, HubSpot offers discounts ranging from 50% to 90% on all offers. Therefore, we advise you to carefully consult the proposals provided to take full advantage of all the advantages of Hubspot CRM, whether you are an SME or a large company.
Salesforce only offers a 30-day free trial. The offers offered by CRM are still very affordable. However, you must create a tailor-made plan from 150 euros per month. Your choice will therefore depend on your needs. It is interesting to know that it is possible to associate the two CRMs, thanks to Hubspot’s Salesforce integration on the marketplace, to benefit from a fast, reliable, and efficient association between your two databases.
- Modern interface, but offering an easy handling
- HubSpot offers features focused strictly on the marketing domain. A whole list of paid features is available
- Standard reporting tool
- Free throughout its use. Basic features are open from 46 euros/month.
- Very busy interface (too busy that you can get lost)
- Salesforce focuses primarily on the Salesforce
- Very efficient reporting tool with more features
- Free trial version for 30 days. 150 euros per user per month for basic features
Also Read: 8 Ways To Become An Extraordinary Freelancer