Sometimes by mistake, we slip our hands. At the time, our phone may fall into the water. To eject water from phones, we do many things and regret it. But you can bring out water from the phone with simple techniques. Here comes to ‘fix my speaker‘ web application on Play Store. If you install the app, ‘fix my speaker‘ on your mobile, your phone is cleared of the water. The application you have installed on your mobile phone plays a series of tones to clear the water from the speakers.
With the help of the music or series of tones, your Android or iPhone will get back into normal position. Mobile phones like Apple or Apple watches have an inbuilt water ejection feature. The sound frequencies hidden inside the phones will throw the water out of the mobile through the speakers. This occasion often occurs when we drop our smartphones into the water and think we cannot solve it. But we can resolve it by clicking on the Eject water button to fix the speakers.
So, with this, we can fix the speaker in our Android mobile phones. After clicking on the fix my speaker option, your smartphone’s speaker should play in ultra-low 165Hz water removal sound. People sometimes worry about how we can fix speakers or Android phones, and water enters them. So, in this article, we will give good enough information about fixing my speakers for Android or smartphones.
Steps to clean my android speakers
- Step 1. Washing your hands.
- Step 2. By switching off the phone.
- Step 3. Using a toothbrush.
- Step 4. Brushing the speaker port.
- Step 5. Shaking the phone gently.
- Step 6. Wipe your phone finally.
- Step 7. Cleaning the phone with a dry cloth allows the surface dry.
- Step 8. Cleaning the headphone jack.
Protecting the phone from water
If your phone has solid object protection of 6 and liquid protection of 8, that means your phone should have an ip68 rating. Then your phone, whether like iPhone or Samsung or oppo it indicates how much the phone is water resistant. Swimming pools or oceans will contain salt water which can damage your phone, and the final result is changing or replacing the mobile.
The liquid that has entered the phone will damage it and obstruct its working condition. Most Android, Apple, Samsung, one plus, and other Android phones will have an indicated strip that locates the damage to the phone, which is hidden in the Sim card.
Also Read Related Post: Nest Airwave
Getting professional help
Suppose the steps mentioned above don’t work for you; that means you have a hardware failure issue. And what are you need to do if you have to make an appointment with a trusted service center and get thoroughly examined by a professional? There is the final thing everybody should do if the previous methods don’t work with you. And also, if this water stagnant remains without a problem solution, nobody can promise you longevity.
How can we fix a not working speaker?
- First, you need to check the volume settings on your mobile phone.
- Restart or change the audio device on your mobile.
- Install or update audio drivers on the phone.
- Disable the audio enhancements.
- Lastly, update the BIOS.
Still, if the speakers don’t work, you have to consult your device documentation are the manufacturers’ website, and they will clear your doubts and help you in guiding the problem. So please be careful; above all this, it is better to be alert and avoid such situations.
Important things not to be done when your phone immersed in water
- First, you need to switch off the gadget as soon as the phone is taken out of the water and don’t turn it on.
- We have to dry the mobile with a microfiber cloth to absorb the water from the mobile.
- Remember that you should not charge or plug the mobile because a short circuit is dangerous.
- You should not switch on the mobile phone because it does more harm to your device, and the device may not work.
- Don’t push in any case like volume buttons to bring the water from the mobile to come out.
In the above description, you have gained some information from the article. When you face such problems, you need to place the mobile phone on the rice for repair or the water to come out of the mobile. This works wonderfully, and, on the other hand, it also causes harm for the mobile.
Rice will undoubtedly assist you, and the outlet will help your phone remove the water from your speakers. Still, it is not a good suggestion because various pieces present in the rising my destroy the device.
1. What will happen if my phone falls in the water?
If any phone is submerged in water, the liquid will fill the port, Jack, and speaker. If we don’t take any action, the water will go to the mobile, and the circuits will be spoiled if it is not a non-water-resistant mobile.
2. How can I get rid of water from my phone?
You can repair your smartphone by yourself by playing yellow frequency high-frequency water removal sound at 165 Hz.
Also Read Related Article: Reset Google WiFi